Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 weeksish to go!

Can't believe how fast these last 6 weeks are going! We don't even have the nursery set up yet!
I'm feeling alright. I think the bub is posterior though as I have been experiencing a lot of pressure in the bot area - really really painful! I have been told to do a lot of leaning forward to encourage bub to turn.

My feet look like little pillows.





But, apart from that all is well. I will see my Ob on Wednesday after not seeing him for 4 weeks (business/ holiday). I feel fine so am not guilty about not persuing the Midwife clinic or the GP just to get my BP checked.


I started maternity leave last Friday thank god - I was ready! I caught a cold in the middle of the week and have felt really tired. I popped out to work yesterday to do some catching up on things but, today I took it easy. Bridget went to day care, I went to a cafe and had raisin toast and a decaf latte, read the paper, browsed around the shops for a bit, picked up some parcels from the PO then headed home. Lovely.

When I look at this photo and compare it with the one taken at 34 weeks (a few posts ago), I don't think my belly has gotten any bigger - but, it could be the angle of the photo. It certainly feels heavier! Plenty of movement and plenty of Braxton Hicks, so I feel confident all is well.

Just hoping that the threeish weeks turns into four. Now that I can stand still I am getting my head around the fact there will be another little bub in our lives very soon.



5 comments:

  1. Hi K - Wow you are looking beautiful! Look at that lovely baby belly! Hope everything flows along nicely for your last few weeks and I will be waiting to hear the exciting news of your new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great looking belly. Enjoy the last few weeks of being a family of three and I look forward to receiving the news of your becoming a family of four (even though your poor man will be totally outnumbered!). My husband would sympathise with him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karelle,
    You look fantastic. Not long now (how excited). Enjoy evry minute of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Karelle, Rob and Bridgie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete