Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's gonna blowwww!!!!

OMG!! Can it get any bigger?? Well, yes it can peoples. I've got, like, about 8 weeks to go!! I am feeling really well though - as happened in my third trimester with Bridget's pregnancy I seem to lose weight from my actual body and put it into my belly. Little bubba is getting fat! I have a scan on Monday to check placement and size then, hopefully it is full steam ahead to another natural birth....well, as natural as it can be when you are begging for as many drugs as you can get! :p



Here is a pic taken of me last night. Excuse the tired look - I have a little head cold thanks to Bridget.

3 comments:

  1. Your looking great K! A beautiful bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love your bump!!!! You look great...even with a cold lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwwwch, dude. Just owwwwch xxxx You'll get there, you know you will. And hey, maybe you can take bets with Rob on how much further you can stretch. Man, it really is so amazing :)

    Btw, thankyou so much for your incredibly kind comment you left on my blog. Means the world to me to receive the support, it truly does xx

    ReplyDelete