Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello and welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to Bridget's long awaited blog!

I am hoping that this will be very handy in keeping family members and friends up to date with what is happening in Bridget's, and her soon to be little sister's life.



I am a bit on the "L" plater side of technology when it comes to blogs but I'm sure I can pretty it up with a gorgeous design and heaps of widgets soon enough.



In the mean time, enjoy a pick of Bridget from earlier this year. I love it!


Notice the texta on her arm? She looooooves drawing.....on anything. She is getting a lot better now, but leave her be with a pack of textas or some whiteboard markers and she will invariably end up with some on her skin.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

    And yes, I can relate to the texta on the arms. We always joke that Schmoo is going to become a tattoo artist and have legs and arms full of tattoos. She even treats her dolls to some creative drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the texta was pink! Totally goes with the shirt and the icing!

    She's coordinated. :)

    Welcome to blogging. You're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! You are all my inspriation.

    ReplyDelete